There is still time for Christmas, but these beautiful stamps from Chocolate Baroque have tempted me to try two very different projects.
Long Card :
1. Blend Distress Ink Pad Antique Linen on 3 white ATC cards
2. Stamp with Versafine Olympia Green on each ATC a different subject, from Frosty Trees
and New England Winter set
3. Decorate with red gems and Stickles - Crystal
4. For the background of the card blend Distress Ink Pad Antique Linen, Old Paper, Mustard Seeds
and Rusty Hinge.
5. Stamp with Versafine Olympia Green a sentiment from the Frosty Trees set
1. Colour your journaling page with green, red and yellow acrylic paint
2. Cover all the page with Dina Wakley Media white gesso
3. Stencil spots randomly with Distress Ink Pad Pine Needle
4. Stamp with Distress Ink Pad Pine Needle and Walnut Stain the tree from the Frosty Trees set in order to create a scene
7. Decorate with some red gems and Stickles - Crystal
Thank you for passing by